New this sale...
Below you will find recent updates and policy changes pertaining to participation in our sale. These changes have been implemented in the interest of maintaining a high-quality, smoothly-operated sale for both our consignors and our shoppers.
- Items No Longer Accepted
- In the interest of maintaining our reputation of selling high-quality items, as well as reserving space for our more in-demand items, we will no longer be able to accept the following items:
- Crib bedding (particularly crib comforters and bumpers) - This was a hard decision for us to make but for some reason crib bedding tends not to sell well. Each sale, we receive close to 20 crib sets. Out of that we are lucky to sell two. Also, preparing crib bedding for sale is very labor intensive. State law requires us to take the bedding out of the packaging, spray it with a disinfectant, let it dry for 30 minutes and then place it back in the packaging. HOWEVER, sheet sets and decor are still welcome!
- Infant bath tubs - Again, these items tend not to sell and (due to their size) they take up a lot of valuable space on the sales floor.
- Humidifiers - These do not have a good sales history. Also, doctors are recommending that these are purchased new as they are difficult to properly clean.
- Outdated clothing - clothing must be current trends and not more than 5 to 8 years old
- Shoes larger than (big kids) size 7
- Souvenir shirts - this would be vacation-type t-shirts (example - "I Love Ocean City")
- Sponsor/participation shirts (i.e. 5K t-shirts, basketball camp t-shirts, etc.)
- Fast food toys (toys received with kid's meals)
- Baby equipment missing safety straps (including Bumbo seats and changing table pads)
- Juniors Clothing
- We are excited to see an increase in the volume of tween and juniors clothing over the past few sales! As we venture deeper into this category of clothing, we would like to clarify what we consider (and will thus accept as) juniors clothing.
- Must be brands appealing to tweens and teens. This includes (but is not limited to) the following brands:
- American Eagle
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Forever 21
- Popular athletic brands (i.e. Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, Puma, etc.)
- Must be tasteful. We will not accept racy or inappropriate clothing. We will also be unable to accept anything with vulgar or derogatory wording or images.
- Must be junior sizes and cuts. This is more relevant to junior girls clothing. Junior girls bottoms are sized 1 through 15 in odd numbers. Even numbers are usually reserved for women's clothing. Please note; just because an item is a "junior's size", it does not mean that we will accept it. It must be styles that are appealing to juniors. Please, no office attire, pants suits, skirts suits, suit jackets, etc.
- We will not be able to accept women's clothing. This includes petite sizes and work attire. If you have women's clothing to consign, we recommend doing so with our friends at She Shop.
- Recalled Items
- Please remember to check your items (especially baby equipment) for recalls. It is illegal to resell any recalled items. We have taken steps to make it easier for our consignors to check for recalls. Please use our Recall Finder page to verify that none of your items have been recalled.